Master Plant Dieta Spain
– 3 Week or 4 Week Master Plant Dieta –
at the Natural Park Sierra de Grazalema in Andalusia
(for max. 2 participants)
Dear Ones, we are excited to invite you to a 3 Week and 4 Week Master Plant Dieta at our place in the Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park near the white village Zahara de la Sierra in Andalusia / Spain.
In this 25 day or 31 day retreat, you will have the special opportunity go on a deep journey with sacred plants and powerful trees from the Amazon or from Europe.
In an impressive environment, surrounded by healthy nature you can step back for 1 month from your regular life and spend some time with yourself.
In those Learning or Healing Dietas you are able to go on a deep inner journey in union with diffrent sacred Master Plants.
With the guidance of Sanken Tsoma and / or Metsa Yaka you will connect to the high vibrating plant spirits in order to heal, purify, transform, learn and grow.
During the dieta we will have 4 or 5 Plant Medicine ceremonies (depending the length of your dieta).
From the opening ceremony until the closing ceremony we will go step by step deeper into the process.
During this time you will be accomodated in a 4 meter bell tent or in a big camping tent at your very own space in isolation.
In October the weather in Andalusia is usually still warm, the nights can get a little colder. It is mostly very sunny, but the first rainy days come in October.
We are looking forward to welcome you… Sanken Tsoma & Metsa Yaka
A “dieta” is a journey into the endless realms of the plants to receive healing, purification, deep teachings and energies from these lightful spirits, as well it is a journey to your true inner self.
By going into a dieta with a plant, you are committing yourself to work a close relationship with this spirit.
You will receive the plant medicines oral in form of a tea or brew, made from the wood, the root of specific trees or from the leaves or flowers of specific plants and as daily plant baths made out of leaves and / or flowers.
Nutrition & Abstinence:
During the time of the dieta it is very important to keep a special kind of simple but very strict diet, in which we avoid salt, fat, sugar, spices, milk products, meat, processed food, alcohol, caffeine, any kind of substances, soap, deodorants and so on.
the basical diet food will be rice, millet or potatoes with lentils or vegetables. You will have one meal per day plus some friuts (aplles, peers, bananas).
You also have to avoid sexual activities, as well as consumption of experiences for the mind.
To go on a dieta means to focus on your very own inner world and to stay away from outsides distractions. This all is necessary for allowing the planted “seed” to grow inside of you and it creates a fertile soil for an good relationship with the plant spirit. Besides we recommend to maintain a good meditation, yoga or similiar spiritual practise, to keep yourself aligned in your process and in the work of the plants.
For the dieta we will have the following trees and plants available which are determined by us according to your needs. This might be one of the plants or a combination:
- Eucalyptus (tree from Spain)
- Shihuhuaco (tree from Peru)
- Chiric Sanango (bush from Peru)
- Ranaquillo (tree from Peru)
- Ajos Kiro (tree from Peru)
- Rose (plant grown in Spain)
Plant Medicine Ceremonies:
During the dieta we will come together in 4 or 5 traditional Shipibo Plant Medicine Ceremonies (depending the length of your dieta).
In these Plant Ceremonies you are connecting with sacred healing plants from the Peruvian Amanzon. By drinking the sacred and powerful medicine we enter into the the realms of the Master Plants which enable you to work on a deeper level of consciousness and experience profound healing, clearing and transformation on a physical, psychological, emotional, energetical and spiritual level. Real understanding can happen, old patterns can be transformed and blockages released.
The medicine opens you up to your inner truth and connects you to the understanding and blessings of life.
Through the integration of the teachings and the wisdom of the plants, this can be the starting point to change your life and live it in full potential.
Master Plant Dietas are shared since thousand of years to…
- regain physical, emotional and psychological health
- cleanse the physical body and the blood from toxins
- clean the energy field
- strengthen the body, the stamina, the mind and the intuition
- opening the heart chakra to enable to experience and feel love
- centre the mind and improve concentration
- increase creativity
- learn and studies of the Master Plants
Through the integration of the teachings and the wisdom of the plants, this can be the crucial changing point in your life to live truly from the heart in life´s fullest potential.
Learning Dieta & Healing Dieta:
You can choose between two different kind of dietas. Either your focus is more on a healing dieta or you are more focused on a learning dieta.
The healing dieta is for clients who suffer from physical, mental illnesses, emotional issues, depression, trauma, addictions and other topics.
Whereas a learning dieta is a deeper immersion in the path of plants and the healing work with medicinal plants, in working with sacred Mapacho tobacco and in energy work. As well you can focus on open your creativity and on your spiritual growth.
But still, in a learning dieta one always experiences healing and a healing dieta always includes learning.
Nevertheless, you may decide where your focus lies.
Content & Schedule
The Master Plant Dieta is an combination of:
- 3 or 4 weeks Master Plant Dieta in isolation with one or various Master Plants
- 4 or 5 sacred Plant Medicine ceremonies according to the Shipibo-Conibo tradition (depending the length of your dieta)
- Rapé sharings for cleansing, aligning and centering
- daily plant baths
- guidance in process and integration work during the dieta (depending the needs)
- 1st day – day of arrival with welcome dinner
- 2nd day – preparation & opening ceremony
- followed by 21 or 28 days of dieta with 2 or 3 plant medicine ceremonies inbetween
- last dieta day – closing ceremony
- penultimate retreat day – integration and resting day
- last retreat day – departure day
Arival & departure time:
- arrival is on Monday, 4th or 11th of October in the afternoon
- departure is on Thursday, 28th of October or 4th of November after the breakfast
The dieta is held by Sanken Tsoma and / or Metsa Yaka. Either one or both will lead the dieta and ceremonies. They will share their medicine with you and guide you through the ceremonies and your process in a lovingly kept and safe space.
I have been working intensively with plant medicines in a shamanic approach for 8 years. While studying various Master Plants in Master Plant Dietas and energy work, I was initiated into this type of work by maestros of the Shipibo and Inca traditions. My focus is always on personal and spiritual growth, expansion and inner and outer transformation. My purpous here is to share what I am learning to support people on their healing journey.
For me as a passionate inquiry work practitioner, coming from the shamanic approach through the work with Ayahuasca and various Master Plants, as well from the work with the Horse Medicine, the intention is always, to get to the source of things to really transform in order to grow.
My work is not based on a technique, I let myself be guided and follow my intuition what is needed in the moment.
We invite you to our finca “Huerto de la Rosa”, which is located in the natural park Sierra de Grazalema near the white village Zahara de la Sierra.
This beautiful remote place is sorrounded by an impresive landscape of mountains, canyons, caves, rivers and vulture nesting places. In this self-sufficient environment you can reconnect with healthy nature and with yourself.
You will be accomodated in a 4 meter bell tent, located on the top of an hill with an amazing view or in a big family camping tent, located a in the olive grove, a bit lower on the hill, with a beautiful view too.
The first person who sign in for the dieta can choose which tent he or she would like to have.
Preparation & Packing List
It is highly recommended (partly necessary) to make a special preparation diet before, during and after the retreat, to prepare you physically and mental for the retreat. This diet includes following topics:
Please abstain two weeks before and after the retreat from:
- pork and red meat
Please abstain one week before and after the retreat from:
- salt, spices, garlic, onion and sugar
- dairy products
- citrus and sour fruits (like lemons, oranges, mandarins, pineapple, kiwi, passion fruit, sour bears)
- oil and fat (including avocados and nuts)
- pills, medications, caffeine, alcohol and drugs of any kind (waiver urgently necessary!)
- sexual activities
- violent or aggressive movies or video games
Detailed information you will receive after your registration.
First priority is the safety and health of the participants.
To ensure this you have to fill out a questionnaire with questions about your mental and physical health as well as any medication to be taken.
In some cases with particular health conditions or specific medications it is not possible to to intake the plant medicine. Medications that are not compatible with the plant medicine has to be discontinued in advance and in consultation with a doctor (the required period depends on the particular preparation).
In case you take medications we will inform you after your registration about the compatibility of your medication.
It is as well possible to participate in the retreat without taking the plant medicine. The work still will be done.
- a blanket and a pillow or a sleeping-bag for the ceremonies and for the tent
- maybe a notebook and pens if you want to write things down
- small flashlight or headlamp
- comfortable clothes, light ones, but also warmer ones (the days are still warm and sunny, but the nights can be a bit colder and it might rainon some days)
- light sneakers, barefoot shoes or neoprene shoes that can get wet for hikes in the river hike
- solid footwear for the walks to the tent up and down, as the tent is on a hill
- a hat to protect your crown chakra from sun light and rain
- two towels
- if you want, music instruments
Welcome to the Sierra de Grazalema
If you come by plane, please book your flights to Seville or alternatively to Jerez de la Frontera or to Málaga.
The day of arrival at the retreat will be the 4th or 11th of October (afternoon or early evening) and the day of departure from the retreat will be the 28th of October or 4th of November (after breakfast).
To search for suitable flights, we recommend for example the flight search engine Skyscanner: https://www.skyscanner.com
Please take care of the travel regulations for Spain and back to your home country.
Travel regulations from your country to Spain you can check here: https://travelsafe.spain.info/en/
From the city of your arrival you can take a bus to Algodonales or Villamartin, where we will pick you up and bring you to our retreat place. Teh pickup from Algodonales or Villamartin is included.
- From Seville Airport you need to take a bus or a taxi to the Seville Prado San Sebastian bus station or the bus station Plaza de Armas. From there you have a bus connection to Algodonales or Villamartin (please note that on weekends buses from Seville to Algodonales are only available in the morning).
- From Jerez de la Frontera Airport you need to take a bus or a taxi to the Jerez main bus station. And from there you have a bus connection to Villamartin.
- From Málaga Airport you need to take a bus or a taxi to the Málaga main bus station. And from there you have a bus connection to Villamartin.
You can check your bus connecton here: https://www.checkmybus.com
(please note bus connections are only shown 2 weeks in advance)
Airport shuttle service:
We offer as well a shuttle service from the airport Seville or Jerez de la Frontera and back to the airport after the retreat.
Price airport shuttle service from Sevilla or Jerez de la Frontera: € 60,- one direction (can be shared if more participants will be picked up together)
You can also rent a car at the airport for the duration of the retreat. This gives you more flexibility if you want to stay some days longer in Andalusia and go on an excursion after the dieta.
You can find offers for rental cars here: https://www.doyouspain.com
Your Self Investment
3 Week Master Plant Dieta
25 Day Retreat
4th of October till 28th of October
or 11th of October till 4th of November 2021
1 Month Master Plant Dieta
32 Day Retreat
4th of October till 4th of November
Research Study & Membership
All our retreats and ceremonies serve as research studies in order to explore and evaluate the effect of the shared plants and practices as holistic healing techniques.
Our aim is to support the holistic healing of body mind and soul with alternative practices, to promote a balance in life and to support an alternative healthy lifestyle that is in harmony with our nature.
Our retreats, ceremonies and individual treatments do not replace any medical treatment.
To participate in our retreats / research studies, it is necessary for legal reasons to become a member of our association.
For this we also offer a free short-term membership. You can select your membership type later in the registration form.