Plant Medicine Ceremonies in Shipibo Tradition
3 Night Retreats
In the Shipibo Tradition Ceremony you are connecting with sacred healing plants from the Peruvian Amanzon. By drinking the powerful medicine you enter the world of the Master Plants, which enable you to work on a deeper level of consciousness and experience profound healing, clearing and transformation on a physical, emotional and energetical level. It is aswell about the transformation of old patterns and removing of blockages.
The medicine opens you up to your truth and connects you to the understanding and blessings of life.
Through the integration of the teachings and the wisdom of the plants, this can be the starting point to change your life and live it in full potential.
The 3 Night Retreats are an combination of:
- sacred plant ceremonies according to the Shipibo-Conibo tradition
- Rapé rituals and Sananga sharings for cleansing, aligning and centring awareness
- very deep and insightful teachings about plant medicines, spirituality and personal development
- individual treatments like shamanic massages and taking out or sucking out of heavy energies f needed
- integreation work like shadow work or guided meditations
- comprehensive care
The complete 4 day retreat lasts over 3 ceremony nights and each retreat is an cycle closed in itself. It is recommended to attend all the ceremonies of the retreat where you participate, because this way the work is as effectively as possible and you can go deeper in your personal processes to intense your healing process and also to evolve and expand a strong group process. A complete retreat cycle process brings to all participants the highest possible benefit.
If the retreat is not fully booked, it´s also possible to get some spaces for a shorter participation. Participants who register for the whole retreat have precedence.
You will be guided in a safe space by Metsa Yaka and Sanken Tsoma (for more infos, klick on the names), both initiated into the Inkanima-lineage by the Shipibo Maestro Inkanima.
They are guided, supported and protected from the spiritual world by his grandparents Inkanima the Great and Metsa Wesna the Great, who are both Morayas (highest healer degree in this tradition and enlightened masters).
18/06 – 21/06/2019
3 nights of Pant Medicine Ceremony in Shipibo Tradition
– Whole Retreat –
with 3 nights of Shipibo Ceremonies:
€ 420- for 3 Ceremonies (incl. double room & food)
€ 280,- for 2 Ceremonies (incl. group room & food)
€ 140,- for 1 Ceremony (incl. group room & food)
Prices are per person and including vegetarian diet food.
This time we will be in a beautiful ceremony room inside of Tallinn. You will have the possibility to sleep inside the ceremony room after the ceremony.
Separate rooms are not available.
Arrival & departure time:
Arrival time on the first day between 4 pm and 7 pm
Departure time on the last day between 2 pm and 4 pm (earlier departure time after consultation possible)
Preparation for the retreat:
It is highly recommended (partly necessary) to make a special preparation diet before, during and after the retreat, to prepare you physically and mental for the retreat. This diet includes following topics:
Please abstain two weeks before and after the retreat from:
- pork and red meat
Please abstain one week before and after the retreat from:
- salt, spices, garlic, onion and sugar
- dairy products
- citrus fruits (lemons, oranges, mandarins, pineapple, kiwi, passion fruit)
- oil and fat (including avocados and nuts)
- pills, medications, caffeine, alcohol and drugs of any kind (waiver urgently necessary!)
- sexual activities
- violent or aggressive movies or video games
- a blanket and a pillow or a sleeping-bag for the ceremonies and to sleep
- a mat (sleeping pad/yoga mat) for the ceremonies (at some venues available)
- at some venues bed linen or a sleepning-bag for the sleeping room
- maybe notebook and pens if you want to write down something
- small flashlight
- comfortable clothes and thick socks
- if you want, music instruments
Detailed informations you will receive two weeks before the retreat.
Your registration you have to meake a deposit (of € 150,- for the whole retreat or € 50,- per night) to confirm your registration.
The balance of the retreat fee has to be paied in cash at the beginning of the retreat or can be paied by bank transfer.
The registration can be canceled for free latest 3 weeks before the retreat. In this period we will transfer the registration fee back to your bank account.
In case of a cancelation from your side during the last 3 weeks before the retreat, the registration fee will be withhold and charged as cancelation fee.
At the 1st day of the retreat the cancelation fee is 100% of the retreat price (incl. venue fee). In this case we will withhold and charge the whole retreat fee (incl. venue fee) as cancelation fee.